Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Annoying on my first attempt it did let me put the details in before throwing me out with an error message - kept trying and it has just let me complete the purchase - hope everyone else with this issue also now gets a ticket.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why is there always some problem with getting a ticket, got in all going well, then transaction error, repeat transaction error, remove ticket from basket select another ticket, same, sign out and back in, select ticket, then needed about 5 goes on each page to finally successfully purchase.

Why is it never simple

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
World Pay is the world's shittest payment system, IMHO.

The club are very selective of their chosen partners. They needed a payment processor on a par with the standard set by EFL Digital / iFollow / NeuLion.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Annoying on my first attempt it did let me put the details in before throwing me out with an error message - kept trying and it has just let me complete the purchase - hope everyone else with this issue also now gets a ticket.

I cleared my browser cache (Chrome) after first error and seemed to do the trick unless it was just a coincidence...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yep sorted now, but needed to try to pay about ten times.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Phew, thought it was just me having problems, but at last have ticket

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Area 23 looks to be the better block so I'm surprised people aren't going for that. The other areas seem to be right in the corner

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
What time did you lot log in to get through so easily as there was a ridiculous queue well before 9?

Best bet is to go on before 9 as everyone then gets allocated random queue number and first person to go on website at 9 will be behind all those people.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What time did you lot log in to get through so easily as there was a ridiculous queue well before 9?

I'm sure someone who pays more attention to this than me said that people in the queue before it opens, 9am in this instance, are randomly allocated a spot.

I only joined at 8:59:30 and was then given position 300-and-something. I got in at 9:09.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here