Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Actually, after some actual maths, mine haven't been added after all.

I'd imagine that for those that need them they'll be added before sale tomorrow - they normally are.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It amazes me that the adding of points isn't automatic once the game has been played. Seems daft that we are waiting on someone to press a button if they remember on Tuesday.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It amazes me that the adding of points isn't automatic once the game has been played. Seems daft that we are waiting on someone to press a button if they remember on Tuesday.

I agree - it causes unnecessary worry which could be totally removed in one fell swoop.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Its only a worry if you are just below a threshold for getting tickets on day 1, otherwise its a non issue providing the points are added eventually

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Groovy gang has expanded to 8 for this one, must be some glory hunters in there

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Not the Club's fault if enough points haven't been picked up without relying upon the Watford tally

The club need to explain when points are allocated to enable people to know when they can buy. A lot of people need to organise breaks and time when they can be on line to book tickets. So in a small way it is down to the club to show breakdowns of points and show when they are allocated or not allocated, to allow people. As you say the Im alright Jack brigade do not need to worry.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not the Club's fault if enough points haven't been picked up without relying upon the Watford tally

It makes no difference to me, but surely the club should have a consistent timeline for the addition of points relating to any given fixture. If they are added on a Monday morning following a game (and there is some suggestion that this is the norm) then it should have happened after the Watford game, bank holiday or not.

If the process requires manual intervention and it means someone has to put in a couple of hours work, then so be it.

VICENTE

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton

Yes it is the clubs fault, completely contradicts the points system and brackets if after you have been to the Watford game and earned enough points, the points still then haven't been added to your account before the sale of the next game...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It makes no difference to me, but surely the club should have a consistent timeline for the addition of points relating to any given fixture. If they are added on a Monday morning following a game (and there is some suggestion that this is the norm) then it should have happened after the Watford game, bank holiday or not.

If the process requires manual intervention and it means someone has to put in a couple of hours work, then so be it.

Agree with all of this. Its frankly a bit amateur to not do this.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Blimey - over a thousand ahead of me in the queue, estimated time of arrival on site 9:30, not sure I've ever had to wait this long..

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Blimey - over a thousand ahead of me in the queue, estimated time of arrival on site 9:30, not sure I've ever had to wait this long..

I got on at 9.01 and there was 1,221 in front of me, expected arrival time 9.40!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Yes it is the clubs fault, completely contradicts the points system and brackets if after you have been to the Watford game and earned enough points, the points still then haven't been added to your account before the sale of the next game...

Exactly this. I have 251 points. The threshold is 261. Watford points yet to be added which will put me in the threshold for today. I attended the game, points are meant to be added after the game, why haven't the club done anything? #BarberOUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here