Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
2 seats left at 09:19.

The odd ticket will fall back into the system from incomplete checkouts so stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
****ing shambles this ticketing site, tickets were available, select the required number and then just bombs me out.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
That was intense! Got assigned queue position 669 so thought there was no chance. Said 6 available when I finally got in.. I've never entered my card number so carefully :D

Better see if I can get the time off work now!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Yes Pay seems to have been an issue.

Ticket in the basket, all sorted. Complete the credit card form, takes me through to authentication, then says transaction error and asks me to restart. Ticket still in the basket, so go round again - and same issue. In the end, called the ticket office who can complete it for me by manually entering card details. This has happened for all tickets I've bought this season.

Previously I was told there isn't an issue - now being told they are changing payment provider.

The people at BHA handle these situations brilliantly - the technology, not so much.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Phew! After 3 or 4 tries where it only had wheelchair tickets, an odd over 65 one popped up and I was able to snaffle it (amazing for only £11.25)

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
No chance when I got through - just wheelchair spaces left. Did consider hiring one but . . .
Hey ho - at least its on tv

Now back to twitter to see if we've signed anyone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here