Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

0 Not allowed!
    Is anybody able to advise please the likelihood of my getting an away ticket on 209 points? Arsenal home tickets for this match go on sale 25th August (4 days before away tickets go on sale) and I have a mate who can get me one, but I'd rather go in the away end.

Thanks

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Bournemouth, with only 1100 or so tickets available, went down to the 2nd band which was 217+ Points... obviously it sold out very quickly that morning, but at least you had a chance.

Wait to see what the bands are- hopefully they will announce them early enough so you can make a sensible decision.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Bournemouth, with only 1100 or so tickets available, went down to the 2nd band which was 217+ Points... obviously it sold out very quickly that morning, but at least you had a chance.

Wait to see what the bands are- hopefully they will announce them early enough so you can make a sensible decision.
      Will keep a look out, thanks.

0 Not allowed!
      If that's 209 points BEFORE Leicester, Barnet and Watford, then you have a chance (i.e. More points still to add).

If it's 209 AFTER those 3 games then I would suggest you have little chance.
      seagull wedgee
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      209 points after unfortunately. Perhaps I'll just go in the home end then!

0 Not allowed!
      The 3 points earning games which will already have taken place before the Arsenal tickets go on sale are worth a combined total of 35 points, so I would expect the first tranche of Arsenal tickets might need 300+ points, with certainly another tranche before we get as low as 209. Hard lines.
      seagull wedgee
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I will have no chance so I'll watch it on BT Sport
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      My thoughts this season was that it would be cheaper to buy the cheapest possible corporate tickets to the games I want to go to, rather than buy tickets for the points to the games I don't. This doesn't work at Arsenal - the cheapest possible corporate tickets are 450, and we're only a category C game. WTF. The same package at Villa last season was 102
      First REMF goalscorer - EVER

0 Not allowed!
      Really hope they go from 300ish down to 250 ish, not like the HUGE drop in the Bournemouth points (down to 217)

0 Not allowed!
      I will be looking to snaffle a ticket for the home end realistically I think.

Hopefully Arsenal fans will already be on Wenger's back and we won't be a big draw, so plenty of availability if you know an Arsenal STH.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.