Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maenpaa

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
I have been impressed every time I have seen him play, albeit not that often only cup games. Yesterday he Looked commanding and made a fantastic save, he must be thinking what have I got to do to get a starting place!

Still very early to judge Ryan, but I wouldn't mind Nikki starting for us in the prem....Thoughts?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He is tall, comes for crosses and has done well when given a chance.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He did ok yesterday apart from one wayward kick straight to a Barnet player that put us in trouble. If that had been in the Premier League, chances are we'd have conceded - and the knives would be out as they are for Ryan.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He is tall, comes for crosses and has done well when given a chance.

But, but he conceded three goals to a non league side.

This debate has been held many times, including last August when Stockdale was injured and Nikki kept a clean sheet, in a Championship game.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
But, but he conceded three goals to a non league side.

This debate has been held many times, including last August when Stockdale was injured and Nikki kept a clean sheet, in a Championship game.

Was'nt that Casper? I thought Maenpaa got sent off for the penalty leading the their first goal?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
The point is that playing Barnet in a game where we are on top is totally different to playing in goal for a side under the cosh for most of the 90 minutes against a side with some of the best players in the world. If he were to play I wonder if the next thread would be is our no 2 good enough to be no 2 !!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here