Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small things that irritate you.....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Loud eating, particularly crisps and apples
People who use Facebook to 'stalk' - they never post anything at all, but when you see them they will give you a detailed account of what you've posted......
'Like'
'OMG'
Adults using 'holibobs', 'Amazeballs', '3 more sleeps' and other such shite
Your/you're/they're/there/their/could of etc
Vegan/vegetarians aggressively pushing their agenda (each to their own but this annoys me for some reason)

I agree with virtually all of those, may I add to stupid sayings and tropes, "This is why we cant have nice things".

What does that even mean?

While I am at it and I could write a book full of things that anoy me, motorists that cut the corner when turning right forcing me to break.

When a cafe etc puts out free ketchup and its the cheap over vinegared stuff.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
People who fold up the collars of their polo shirts. Only two people have ever pulled off the upturned collar look without looking like massive wankers.

You should go to google images and put in popped collar meme or/and popped collar douchebag.:)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"black pepper and sea salt" flavoured crisps.
"cider vinegar and sea salt" flavoured crisps. Twats.

What is wrong with "salt and pepper" or "salt and vinegar" then you absolute TWATS?

They are not crisps they are "Kettle chips".

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Nasal hair - unsightly, tough and so painful to get out!
Sand and sun cream
Flip-flops - noise they make.
Mike Dean - very small and very irritating

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Can't be arsed :smile:

90d0c0cdd56dd1b9dd830afd70e71539.jpg

Popped_1bcc8e_522746.jpg

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No 1 surely applies to the eating of all food.

Also people who gape all the time (please no smut) ie those people who are open-mouthed permanently - gormless idiots.

There's something about crisps. In sitting lengthy professional exams a few years back, candidates were allowed to bring in limited snacks and drinks. I sat besides an unhealthy hog, in an otherwise dead silent exam hall, who loudly chomped away on crisps with the irritating rattling of the bag too. What a selfish cock.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Discourtesy

Ignorance

Poor grammar.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Traffic reports that say "2 miles worth of delays" Yes its you I'm talking about Radio Sussex.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Tourists during rush hour in London.

And following on from the above, traffic reports which tell you the road is clear when you re stuck in traffic. And then tell you to avoid it after you've been stuck for an hour

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
People using first instead of only, as in..

"Obama, Americas first black president"

Who was the second?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
"This is why we cant have nice things".

What does that even mean?

Isn't that one self explanatory? It may well have existed before but I remember it being said by Lisa in the episode of The Simpsons many years ago.

People using first instead of only, as in..

"Obama, Americas first black president"

Who was the second?

So when Izquierdo bangs in a winner on Saturday should people refer to it as Brighton's only PL goal or 1st PL goal?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This isn't small, it's massive. But road works, where they dig a small hole put cones around and duck off for seven weeks causing chaos for what is essentially an hours work filling in a pothole. We're not talking building a new bypass here! In my government they'd be forced to complete before allowed to leave. Or be shot for failing to repair in a reasonable amount of time. Grrrrrr

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This isn't small, it's massive. But road works, where they dig a small hole put cones around and duck off for seven weeks causing chaos for what is essentially an hours work filling in a pothole. We're not talking building a new bypass here! In my government they'd be forced to complete before allowed to leave. Or be shot for failing to repair in a reasonable amount of time. Grrrrrr
Totally agree. Once had a situation like that around the corner from my house in Liverpool. The cones etc guarding people from falling into it and cars from driving into it kept falling over. I phoned the bloke on Liverpool council so much he threatened to leave the country and live a better life in Spain. After weeks of complaints I threatened to fill the hole in myself. It was only then they took any notice and the next day, sure enough, the council were there sorting the problem out.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Txt spk. Fkin h8 it. I mean wtf?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here