Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Watford v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

Watford v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
See Channing Tatum ha gone for Watford 1 - 2 Albion.Good enough for me.Time for 3 points.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Gone for 2-0 to Watford. I think we'll start to win eventually but I suspect the settling-in period will go on for a bit longer. Very much hope I'm wrong. Not just wrong, but humiliated.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
**** me. That is a classic bimodal distribution. The optimists versus the pessimists. The fantasists versus the realists. The drunk versus the sober. The (that's enough bollocks analogies. Or...is it???) :shootself

Hereford Gull

Jan 21, 2004
Margaret River WA
Lawro's prediction from BBC:

Watford v Brighton

Watford have made a really good start. They were a bit fortuitous with their equaliser in the opening game against Liverpool. But they played really well at Bournemouth. Their Brazilian forward Richarlison clearly has plenty of ability.

They are different this year with new manager Marco Silva. You can sense they will be difficult to beat. He is a very good communicator, unlike the last manager. They are big and strong up front and have lots of options.

Brighton have had a nasty welcome to the Premier League, losing both of their two first games. But they have signed the Colombia international Jose Izquierdo from Club Brugge this week. So they are obviously coming to terms with what they need. But just at the moment, Watford will be too strong for them.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
They`ve scored five in League so far, two against Bournemouth and three against Liverpool so I reckon they`ll score two against us. We have scored 0 and need a change of fortune which hopefully comes today so going 3-2 Brighton (fingers crossed)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here