Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would you start in goal against Watford?

Who would you start in goal against Watford?

• Ryan

Votes: 192 59.4%
  • Maenpaa

Votes: 131 40.6%

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Moseley every time. Played at the highest level against the best strikers at that level. Legend.

Eric Steele was better.

(You've completely forgotten about the goal Mose let in against Birmingham at the Goldstone haven't you?)

Steele over Moseley every time.

(For younger viewers, this was an argument that raged for ages - and if NSC, or indeed the internet, had been invented it would have run to more pages than that Jonathan Calleri thread...)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
YES! Someone else to add to the list of scapegoats and problems in the club. I was worrying that we'd only added Dwamena to that list in the last couple of days

Personally I blame the 12 year old in Asia who made Ryan's gloves. Clearly sub-standard. Will tweet Trump now and arrange an air strike.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It really does make grim reading that 40% of people want to completely destroy our new £5 million signing's confidence by giving up on him after two games. Thank God we don't have people like that in charge of our club.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this season is going to be horrendous on NSC, probably the worst ever.

Personally I blame the 12 year old in Asia who made Ryan's gloves. Clearly sub-standard. Will tweet Trump now and arrange an air strike.

That actually made me LOL!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here