Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great to see Ince back in the stripes.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Did he do enough to attract a loan bid from a League 1/lower Championship team? Or even an actual bid (he'll be off for nothing come next summer).

I'm told they would love him back at Swindon, but can't afford his wages

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Rohan was Rohan.
Molumby Had a v decent game I thought (although he faded in last quarter)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Christ on a bike, there's some glass half-empty people here. Can't we just be pleased to see a player that hasn't featured much over the last few seasons back playing well for us in the very limited opportunities given to him?

Agreed. We all loved him when he played under Oscar and we can still want him to do well now. A whole-heartedly performer but sadly he has no role in CH's formation and he didn't do his chances any good with that terrible back pass at Derby the season before last. But I would love to see him go to a decent club and thrive. Luton, AFC Wimbledon, Wycombe - clubs with good managers where he could be in on the start of something.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Odd apart from Barnes never known such as divided view on a Brighton player. I've always liked him posters like BG have an irrational dislike. But as we know BG knows cock all. He may not be a Premier League player (though when playing against Arsenal he was superb) but he's good, as he was tonight.

On the train home a couple of Barnet fans were raving about him saying that all the fans were commenting how good he was.

Some people are so negatively blinkered.

The Hun made more forward offensive runs than Ince or his young partner. The static nature of our centre mid is absolutely killing us this season so far, none of them appear able to break beyond the no 10

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that Molumby was MOM but faded a little in the last 15 mins. As regards Ince he showed that he is capable of playing with players at Barnets level. All in all I thought it was generally one of the worst performances that I have seen from BHA for a very long tine. An awful game from 2 very poor sides on the night

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sanchez got nothing out of Ince in the Arsenal game will always remember that.

This. Ince had a bad night, as did Skalak, Towell and Knockaert, albeit in different circumstances.

I remain an Ince supporter and am sure he'll come back, just probably unlikely to be with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I thought that Molumby was MOM but faded a little in the last 15 mins. As regards Ince he showed that he is capable of playing with players at Barnets level. All in all I thought it was generally one of the worst performances that I have seen from BHA for a very long tine. An awful game from 2 very poor sides on the night

Very harsh on Barnet who I thought played extremely well. We beat a league 2 team this time last year 4-0 and Barnet were so much better than them. (Colchester I think)

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Ince was alright last night, but nobody took the bull by its horns, so to speak. I think Rohan could be an absolute beast in the lower leagues and have a very respectable career. I don't mean that to sound derogatory

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thought he looked like a black Bambi on ice, yes he is hard in the tackle, but usually because he has failed to control the ball first time and has to chase in to the challenge!

I'm not sure hard tackling is really what's needed in the Prem these days. If anything this is a liability given refs blow for anything and the vogue for pressing to regain possession.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Nice to hear whether some saying he was amazing and some very poor that everyone seems to say he tried hard to prove himself.

Expect Molumby is actually above him in the pecking order now though. For a year now has sounded like he's one of the 3 or so to watch. Bit early yet but fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here