SHOREHAM BY SEA
problem with wearing sun glasses is that you tend to lose a bit of colour :moo:

DSCF1536.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Back row of West Lower seat 60 and the lights over top the Barnet fans were directly in my eyes to the point of hurting. I told my Daughter that there is no way I could sit in this seat for evening games. Sorry if it is your seat.

Won't just be evening games. It will be any game after about the 2nd week of October until mid-March I would think... :cool:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bright but manageable from the front of the WSL. Just had to try and ignore them.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sitting the East stand lower row O it did at first bother me wearing my glasses, but with the peak of my baseball cap I was able to block out the glare. I can see the sales of these caps increasing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fortunately I bought my sunglasses ..migraine potential floodlights :cool:
That's exactly what I'm worried about!
Sitting the East stand lower row O it did at first bother me wearing my glasses, but with the peak of my baseball cap I was able to block out the glare. I can see the sales of these caps increasing.
Now we need a cap in the East lower in all the seasons and not just summer! :moo:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
For evening games I always wore a peaked cap to keep the glare out. The new ones are no different some are just angled differently. Be prepared wear a peaked cap. :cool:

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
I feel there may be potential for eye damage as you are constantly looking in their direction for 90 minutes. I am in East Lower. I will now be using peak cap and sun glasses having suffered eye damage in the past from bright light. Just to top it off I have migraines. Not a happy chap.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I was blinded by the reflection off the Barnet manager's Barnet (or lack of)!

c78fa0c52f6ff32dd5adfd72517206ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here