Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to listen/watch the game today?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Is this being shown via stream on Seagulls TV? Am I going to be able to tune in to JC and Warren? Seagulls TV has been piss poor thus far and I'm stuck with it so I at least want to try and get some coverage of this. Any ideas? Nothing advertised on the site.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I think it'll be online on BBC Sussex radio. I looked earlier as I think I'll struggle to get home from the Amex tonight so might have to miss out.

18:00 - 19:00 Albion Unlimited (well worth a listen IMHO)
19:00 - 19:45 Sport: Pre-Match
19:45 - 21:40 Sport on BBC Sussex
21:40 - 22:30 Sport: The final whistle

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcsussex

Don't think it's geo blocked.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think it'll be online on BBC Sussex radio. I looked earlier as I think I'll struggle to get home from the Amex tonight so might have to miss out.

Fingers crossed it isn't locked!

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland

If you look on the schedule on iPlayer it says the match is NOT ONLINE.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
This never works for me. I always get the stupid message about it being unavailable.

I live in Saltdean but I don't have a DAB anymore. Should I be able to listen on line? Also I've get a Sonos system so even better if I can get it on there.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Log in to seagulls tv. then fixtures/ go to match centre/ then select the game and select listen live now.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
South Yarra Seagull said:
It appears that your subscription only works in the region you bought it. I bought a uk subscription for £45 but I'm in Austria tonight and it doesn't work. Rubbish.

dik said:
That sucks balls. I just want to listen to the commentary but currently in Croatia

For those of you abroad where Seagulls Player isn't working I had the same problem (purchased in UK, now live in Costa Rica). I installed a plugin on Chrome called Hoxx - it's a VPN and works better than Hola. If you activate that in your browser then you can trick Seagulls Player to think you are signing in from the UK. :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8089857 said:
Not allowed to post stream info on here but plenty about on the web you could google the word "cric" and maybe the word "free" together and see what happens

Don't really care personally, for I am KODI Premier League Ready. Was more of a service to others.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here