Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnet *** Official Match Thread ***

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I remember it well. Zamora had played the previous season on loan but that was the first game after we paid for him. Kuipers was indeed subbed but no-one really knows why as far as I know. His kicking was certainly not the reason we were 2 down at half time.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
His kicking was the reason Adams gave. Anyway, back to Ryan, I think you are probably right, but how many more mistakes before we give Nikki a chance? When has he ever let us down? Maybe one more in the next couple of games and then let Nikki have a go would be my decision.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]900090617006567426[/tweet]

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I haven't either, but to claim he is already untouchable is just ridiculous. I can understand Dunk being seen as a prize asset, but Duffy? hhhhmmmmm!?

I was just stating, based on observation of posts since the start of the season.

Those players I classed as untouchable seem to be above criticism from NSC unlike others who cannot put a foot right!
OPINION!!!!!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just left 5 minutes early. Couldn't watch paint dry for any longer.

Pass pass pass - pass back pass back - pass sideways - pass pass pass.

No attacking the space or running at their defence. All sideways stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I was just stating, based on observation of posts since the start of the season.

Those players I classed as untouchable seem to be above criticism from NSC unlike others who cannot put a foot right!
OPINION!!!!!

From what I've observed. March and Dunk look like the only ones from last season who look like they have a bright future in the top division. The rest we'll have to wait and see.
ONION!!!!!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here