Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just bought two tickets for Watford on website...

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
....says there is 1 left!

Thought I'd post incase you want to get in there quick!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why do tickets suddenly appear after sold out weeks ago? Player family returns?

el punal

Why do tickets suddenly appear after sold out weeks ago? Player family returns?

Yes. When I spoke to to a chap in the ticket office about extra tickets for Bournemouth he implied that returned tickets would be allocated initially to club representatives/players and their families. There you go.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Palace, Everton, Southampton & Stoke tickets now available, can't see many of those selling out too quickly. The palace game isn't until 28th november!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170822-123107.png :shrug:

I got this when trying to sign in!
Perhaps I should've said please.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Its not available to all though? you still have to have 188+ points?

Wont let me allocate tickets to a friend who has less.

Brightongull

Aug 15, 2017
Its not available to all though? you still have to have 188+ points?

I just rang the booking line about this...as a general STH with only a relatively few loyalty points, I was over the moon to get Leicester away tickets as late as last Tuesday.
I queried with the guy on the phone why Watford is still showing tickets are only available for fans with 188+ points when the Bournemouth game with significantly less allocation (and sold out) says any remaining tickets will be available after 22 August to general STHs. If you check the Watford away info, general STH should have been able to book tickets if available from 8th August onwards - first come first served and all that.

He was as confused as me but asked his supervisor who said the reason is because Watford's allocation sold out before the 188+ window opened so any tickets that come up now will only be for the people with those loyalty points and above due to them possibly missing out earlier on.

That makes sense BUT I'm sure Bournemouth tickets must have sold out during a higher window than those at 188+...yet should any tickets now come up, if the website is to be believed, I'll be able to get a ticket if I'm one of the quick ones.

We would love to get to some of these away games.......and as i say were thrilled to get Leics tickets (ignore the result!!). It's a day out, we see the team and we get loyalty points to scrape our way up the ladder. The allocation thing does seem strange though.......will be interesting to see if this is how it pans out over the months with the bigger games as well........if so, looks like we lucked out with Leicester. Might be our only away game of the season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here