Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City v Everton

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Everton winning 1-0. This is very disappointing, as I can no longer argue with myself or anyone else that Man City are infallible gods who no-one is likely to score against EVER this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kyle Walker off, 2nd yellow

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Funny old game. City were all over Everton, one mistake and they score and now down to 10 men. You do need that little bit of luck in these games.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Everton winning 1-0. This is very disappointing, as I can no longer argue with myself or anyone else that Man City are infallible gods who no-one is likely to score against EVER this season.
Settle for the fact that City have been different class even to decent Everton with far more quality all over the pitch... that said they could struggle now down to 10... :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well well it's the unbeatable City who we had to put 9 players on our 18 yard box to defend against

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Just makes our TIMID performance last week even worse, their new keeper is a clown but we gave him an easy ride

Enrest, I love your work.

But needs more typos and emphasis ON the wrong WORD.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
200 Premier League goals for Rooney. A great achievement with only him and Shearer in that club.
He will score 10 at least this season. He is playing as an out & out centre forward arguably his best position. Still people will say he is pony.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here