Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City v Everton

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well well it's the unbeatable City who we had to put 9 players on our 18 yard box to defend against

Welcome out of the woodwork. All we need is McGhee in charge and Omar Bogle up front eh? :thumbsup:

Yep same team that drew with Middlesborough at the end of last season lol

Yes of course it is :lolol:

Give or take the spending of the GDP of a small, wealthy county on new players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Welcome out if the woodwork. All we need is McGhee in charge and Omar Bogle up front eh? [emoji106]

Yes of course it is [emoji38]ol:

Give or take the spending of the GDP of a small, wealthy county on new players.

How many of the new players are actually playing ? One?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How many of the new players are actually playing ? One?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Five changes in the starting line up, far stronger bench and not coming off a dismal run in with nothing to play for. Other than that exactly the same team.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sterling has been shithouse since he came on, then scores.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Aguero cheating, yet again!

Embarrassing, should reverse the send off (I know they can't as it's a booking) and ban cheats for 10 games.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Actually except the two sendings off (both second yellows were wrong, IMO), he had a good game. But it is a huge "except"...

Great game for neutrals though

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Aguero cheating, yet again!

The sooner video refs are brought in the better, hopefully will cut most of the cheating out.

Embarrassing, should reverse the send off (I know they can't as it's a booking) and ban cheats for 10 games.

Pretty sure Schnide's trailing leg catches Aguero, so even with retrospective action for diving, don't think he'd get done there. Not a foul, but equally there is contact, video isn't going to cut out exaggeration.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anyone doubting how good City are is a mug. They've played almost the entire second half with a numerical disadvantage against a strong Everton team and still completely dominated possession, attacking play, chances etc. They could easily have won. If that's what their ten can do to Everton, it's no wonder we didn't get near their eleven.

Trufax

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pretty sure Schnide's trailing leg catches Aguero, so even with retrospective action for diving, don't think he'd get done there. Not a foul, but equally there is contact, video isn't going to cut out exaggeration.

It's no different to so called experts saying he's entitled to go down because there's contact, for the love of beer, they've got to stop this blatant cheating. Ref's are to blame, no excuses, they don't give fouls, especially in the box when a player is impeded but attempts to stay on his feet, if they did then perhaps these ballerinas might stay on their slippers.

As an aside Shriek on sky now with head phones in funny as f@ck..

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Even if you aren't a grumpy old malcontent who thinks everything about the game was better 20 years ago, there's got to be a midpoint between a possible booking for a two-footed tackle and these toerags diving around like they've been tasered. That referee needs banning for three games and throwing off Wigan Pier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here