Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: hope im wrong!!

  1. #21

    1 Not allowed!
    What a div.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22

      0 Not allowed!
      Well eye four won...hope your wrong to !!
    • #23
      Hedging up neilbard's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Tyringham
      Posts
      2,592


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GreersElbow View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Who the hell thought we'd be in a relegation battle!!!!!!
      Need a new manager asap!!!
      Possibly a new kit man to!!!!!!
      Don't know about kit man but we certainly need a new alternative kit it's feckin awful.
      Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
    • #24
      Members GreersElbow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      A Northern Outpost
      Posts
      4,693


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by neilbard View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Don't know about kit man but we certainly need a new alternative kit it's feckin awful.
      It's why I blame the kitman, he could easily take a shit in the away kit and say its been fouled therefore forcing the black kit.
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As I said I dont know just assumed
    • #25
      Listen to me!!! bluenitsuj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Willingdon
      Posts
      1,613


      0 Not allowed!
      We need a striker you say. If only everyone else had thought of that............... oh
      2017/18 - I will enjoy this season - whatever happens.
    • #26

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by stevie17 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      early days but it does look like a relegation battle....urgently required is a top class striker...(i fear hemed and murray are not premier league players),murrays ok but 34 next month so probably cant go on too much longer.

      think it will be touch and go whether stay up..there hopefully will be 3 or more teams worse than us..but we MUST start scoring goals asap.

      up the albion!!

      oh Stevie

      thank you, until now i don't think anyone realised this, have you phoned Tone and Chris to make sure they are up to speed?
    • #27
      Members maltaseagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Zabbar- Malta
      Posts
      6,391


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GreersElbow View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Who the hell thought we'd be in a relegation battle!!!!!!
      Need a new manager asap!!!
      Possibly a new kit man too!!!!!!

      Edited for you
      My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.

      My definition of a sad git is any Palarse fan who has posted more than 100 times on NSC.
    • #28
      Members TottonSeagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Totton (Nr Southampton)
      Posts
      2,196


      0 Not allowed!
      What no Champions League this year? Barber out!!
    • #29
      Newly Joined
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      1


      0 Not allowed!
      Source?
    • #30
      Members GreersElbow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      A Northern Outpost
      Posts
      4,693


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maltaseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Edited for you
      Well done. Except, you've clearly missed the key element of the post.
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As I said I dont know just assumed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •