Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female Steward: Can I see your bra? In other allegations female steward in male toilet.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm afraid that in these days of heightened security,the complaints about security staff everywhere will be on the rise.If they get the job wrong,the consequences could be massive.But this lot sound a complete shambles.

Maybe if they hadn't heightened their security the fans in the first and second rows would have been able to see over their heads.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
View attachment 88413

Not sure what would happen if a male steward was ' on duty ' in the ladies toilet ???

It's not really any different to male attendants in a ladies loo. Just smile, say good morning or afternoon, and continue with the necessary. I don't really see the problem.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever seen a steward in the ladies toilets in a football stadium.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
If we are having a general dig at Stevenage, I covered their game vs Woking for the Falmer action day and they refused to let me do any activity in or directly adjacent to the ground. They were not particularly helpful although I approached them through the correct channels and I had to do all my soliciting across the road in the public car park. Fans of both teams were OK though.

An Albion fan, soliciting in a car park?!?!?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
It's not really any different to male attendants in a ladies loo. Just smile, say good morning or afternoon, and continue with the necessary. I don't really see the problem.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever seen a steward in the ladies toilets in a football stadium.

I used the disabled toilet at Swindon and pulled the emergency cord thinking it was the flush, a male steward ran in pretty quickly

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Apart from the relative privacy of a cubicle compared to a urinal. It's a VERY different scenario, though both should be avoided and are completely unnecessary.

Don't forget that kids use these loos, too.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
By the look of some of the Mingers who attend football matches, one would have thought it would be the first time in ages that anyone has taken any interest in what is up their shirts/jumpers/blouses.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Think about it this way, if you were in a cubicle in the ladies toilet the male attendant you mention wouldn't be able to see you.
So I'm not sure I agree with your first point, the female steward in the photo is giving the Grimsby fans no privacy at all.

What is a toilet attendant anyway? I have seen female cleaners in gents toilets, but usually there is a sign outside warning the toilet is being cleaned, and sometimes mentions female cleaners are working.

I have seen security checking gents toilets in pubs and clubs but they are always male.

Jan 30, 2008
Think about it this way, if you were in a cubicle in the ladies toilet the male attendant you mention wouldn't be able to see you.
So I'm not sure I agree with your first point, the female steward in the photo is giving the Grimsby fans no privacy at all.

What is a toilet attendant anyway? I have seen female cleaners in gents toilets, but usually there is a sign outside warning the toilet is being cleaned, and sometimes mentions female cleaners are working.

I have seen security checking gents toilets in pubs and clubs but they are always male.
i remember being in the loo at Venice airport and a VERY NICE ITALIAN LADY POPPED IN WITH A MOP :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Should I be outraged? I feel like I should be outraged. I am OUTRAGED.

Did you look as this man did?

proxy

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here