Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Fulham U23s Checkatrade Stadium 19.00 K.O Tonight

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton take on Fulham in their 2nd game tonight , yet to see any highlights of the U23s 1st game v Norwich where we ran out 1-2 winners but could be shown live or the very least some audio coverage .

Brighton & Hove Albion’s under-23s welcome Fulham to the Checkatrade.com Stadium this evening, as they play their opening home fixture in the Premier League 2 Division 2, kick-off 7pm.

The Seagulls began their league season with a hard-fought 2-1 victory over Norwich City in Norfolk last week, with Dessie Hutchinson and James Tilley scoring the goals to overturn a first-half deficit.

The Cottagers opened their account with a 2-1 defeat at home to Middlesbrough, but will draw confidence from their 3-3 draw against League One side Portsmouth in the Checkatrade Trophy on Wednesday.

Both sides collected three points from the two meetings last season, as Albion recorded their first victory of the season at the Amex, thanks to Joe Ward’s late goal, before Simon Rusk’s team were undone 4-0 in the reverse fixture.

With two games in the space of five days [Reading visit the Amex on Friday], and the possibility of Chris Hughton calling upon some of Rusk’s players for tomorrow night’s Carabao Cup game versus Barnet, the Albion under-23 coach could look to rotate his squad.

Steven Alzate was an unused substitute against Norwich last week, and the striker will be hoping to make his league debut for the Seagulls this evening, after scoring twice against Shoreham in pre-season.

Albion supports can follow a live text commentary on the Match Centre this evening, with a match report also being published after the game.

ALBION (squad from): Sanchez, Collings, O’Sullivan, Moore, Cox, Collar, Hall, Kerr, Longman, Molumby, Hutchinson, Sanders, Mandroiu, Ajiboye, Tilley, Davies, Bjordal, Alzate, Connolly.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Unless he has picked up a injury Ahannach must surely play tuesday , could be interesting viewing if Izquierdo gets the go ahead as well .

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Free parking at Crawley and no it doesn't fill up very much - there'll be about 500 there tops I would think

Cheers - better information that the club website. Someone also mentioned that you don't need a ticket like at the Amex U23 games or the Training ground. Just need your ST as previously did at Woodside Road or Culver Road.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Sorry if I've missed it, but does anyone know why seagulls TV are not showing the development/youth squad highlights anymore?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sorry if I've missed it, but does anyone know why seagulls TV are not showing the development/youth squad highlights anymore?

Nothing anywhere of the game last week v Norwich apart from a few tweets maybe different tonight though i see the official line is just text updates on the official site , which is a bit disappointing , looking at the u23 fixture list seagulls tv or whatever it is have no intention of showing the games live or even a audio on the games , welcome to the Premiere League .

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/matches/u23-fixtures/

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Nothing anywhere of the game last week v Norwich apart from a few tweets maybe different tonight though i see the official line is just text updates on the official site , which is a bit disappointing , looking at the u23 fixture list seagulls tv or whatever it is have no intention of showing the games live or even a audio on the games , welcome to the Premiere League .

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/matches/u23-fixtures/

As it was an away fixture then the club are at the mercy of the hosts. Norwich don't appear to have made any highlights available via their website so it isn't surprising there has been nothing from Albion.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion starting line-up:-

[TWEET]899677581229924352[/TWEET]

[TWEET]899677917659242496[/TWEET]

Interestingly, none of Molumby, Tilley or Connolly are in the 16.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
As it was an away fixture then the club are at the mercy of the hosts. Norwich don't appear to have made any highlights available via their website so it isn't surprising there has been nothing from Albion.

What about the Sussex Senior Cup final? Again, apologies if I've just missed it.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Albion starting line-up:-

[TWEET]899677581229924352[/TWEET]

[TWEET]899677917659242496[/TWEET]

Interestingly, none of Molumby, Tilley or Connolly are in the 16.

Hav'nt they got another game on Friday? probably squad rotation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here