Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our allocation for Spurs away

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That was police capping it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I totally understand the reason. More I find it strange they can't work out a way to give the people what they want.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think we should take a huge firm to that game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think all of us who risked our lives at Spurs away in 1979 when we lost 2-1 up there ( hoddle scored a penalty I seem to recall) after being let in late into a stand full of homicidal maniacs and spent the majority of the game avoiding flying boots and fists should be given priority for this game.

the newbies don't realise just how it was in those days going to every away game and only ended up seeing some of the game and trying to avoid hooligans!

paul-brighton

Jun 12, 2011
Sompting
Crikey - you have reminded me of that now. That was horrendous and very scary (even as a 22 year old). I remember running down some tunnel under the terracing and getting trapped there. Shuddering at the memory.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think all of us who risked our lives at Spurs away in 1979 when we lost 2-1 up there ( hoddle scored a penalty I seem to recall) after being let in late into a stand full of homicidal maniacs and spent the majority of the game avoiding flying boots and fists should be given priority for this game.

the newbies don't realise just how it was in those days going to every away game and only ended up seeing some of the game and trying to avoid hooligans!

Indeed. I was lucky to be in the seats above that day and couldn't believe the mayhem in the away pen.

I recall the rest were given time to prepare an ambush outside after the game, too. Crazy days.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Indeed. I was lucky to be in the seats above that day and couldn't believe the mayhem in the away pen.

I recall the rest were given time to prepare an ambush outside after the game, too. Crazy days.

the next time we played them I went with a group of mates into the Shelf as it was the safest place in the ground.

Did you go to the game at Stamford Bridge the season we had all the problems with Chelsea at home? we went in the Shed that night and had no problems at all and all over the ground there was fighting. I seem to remember seeing [MENTION=432]the rev[/MENTION] in there that night too....

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
the next time we played them I went with a group of mates into the Shelf as it was the safest place in the ground.
Ditto. Though one of my mates did give the game away at one point and I thought we were in trouble. He managed to talk his way out of it, somehow!

Did you go to the game at Stamford Bridge the season we had all the problems with Chelsea at home? we went in the Shed that night and had no problems at all and all over the ground there was fighting. I seem to remember seeing [MENTION=432]the rev[/MENTION] in there that night too....

Didn't do that one, luckily.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Looks as though Chelsea got 3, 100 tickets.

Whilst that was a Cat A, high profile game, I'm reading elsewhere that all PL teams are going to get the same allocation. Anyone heard any different?

Cat A is one of the lowest. Cat C would be the higher risk fixture

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here