Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Our allocation for Spurs away

0 Not allowed!
    Looks as though Chelsea got 3, 100 tickets.

Whilst that was a Cat A, high profile game, I'm reading elsewhere that all PL teams are going to get the same allocation. Anyone heard any different?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Technocrat

0 Not allowed!
      Not really surprising. Can't imagine Spurs or the Met would want any more away support than they are obliged to take.

0 Not allowed!
      All PL clubs get the same allocation for every away game (some obviously are less because of stadium size)
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter

0 Not allowed!
      It's going to be the same for everyone, unless there is a radical rethink from Spurs who are sticking with the 3,000 minimum.

It really is piss-poor with a capacity of 90,000, and they brought all the empty seats on themselves yesterday with ludicrous ticket purchase restrictions stemming from segregation concerns. If they had given Chelsea 5,000-7,000, Spurs could have sold the rest and had 83,000-85,000 of their own fans.

I understand you don't want to make it like a home game for the away side (like when England sold Poland 20,000 for that qualifier, which was mental), but a lot of away fans would want to go and see their team at Wembley and Spurs have taken the piss, 5,000 would be a good compromise.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It's going to be the same for everyone, unless there is a radical rethink from Spurs who are sticking with the 3,000 minimum.

It really is piss-poor with a capacity of 90,000, and they brought all the empty seats on themselves yesterday with ludicrous ticket purchase restrictions stemming from segregation concerns. If they had given Chelsea 5,000-7,000, Spurs could have sold the rest and had 83,000-85,000 of their own fans.

I understand you don't want to make it like a home game for the away side (like when England sold Poland 20,000 for that qualifier, which was mental), but a lot of away fans would want to go and see their team at Wembley and Spurs have taken the piss, 5,000 would be a good compromise.
      I noticed all the empty seats, what was that all about?

0 Not allowed!
      Basically Spurs had a very early cut-off for their membership (or whatever it's called) criteria, July 1 I think. So rather than sell the rest either open sale or even previous buying history, on police advice they kept it at 73,000 in case Chelsea went in the home end. But if they'd given Chelsea a decent allocation in the first place, that would have been less likely. If Spurs can't sell out, there is even less reason not to give the away team a few more.

1 Not allowed!
      With Barber's connection to Spurs I'm hopefully we may get a larger allocation

0 Not allowed!
      Spurs have cut allocations for Chelsea and West Ham games only
      Full allocation and 90,00 seats available for all other games this season
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I thought I read somewhere the local council had put a restriction that only allows Spurs 70,000 capacity, might be wrong though

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Charlies Shinpad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Spurs have cut allocations for Chelsea and West Ham games only
      Full allocation and 90,00 seats available for all other games this season
      Arsenal?!