Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Up: the inside story of Albion's promotion - out now!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My cousin owns a printing firm and he's agreed to print copies for us at £4 each.

Greville Waterman

Aug 3, 2016
I was fortunate to read a proof and as a non- Brighton fan I was still captivated by it as it really is an insider's account of what happened over the past two seasons both on and off the field and if you have to buy two Brighton books this season then I can wholeheartedly recommend this one alongside another one about a much-loved former Assistant Manager!!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
View attachment 88402

https://www.bitebackpublishing.com/books/brighton-hove-albion-from-despair-to-triumph

The author tells me that he tried to write the book he would have wanted to read, and to let the people involved tell the story as much as possible.He also assures me that the slightly eye-watering price was the publisher's idea and not his.

Could you be a dear and ask your publisher to push the price up to £20 please, then I can take advantage of this pop up offer...
Screenshot_2017-08-21-18-27-55.png

Edit. Actually reading that again that's the spend limit for free postage. Will it be half price once it's avaiable August 24th?

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Look forward to reading it, Nick!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Could you be a dear and ask your publisher to push the price up to £20 please, then I can take advantage of this pop up offer...
View attachment 88409

Edit. Actually reading that again that's the spend limit for free postage. Will it be half price once it's avaiable August 24th?

Now that's an interesting question. Do they mean already published when the sale starts, or already published when you read this? Worth a try on Aug 25, I suppose ...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Number three on Amazon in books on football clubs. The writer asked me to pass on his thanks (and to bump this back up, of course).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here