Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet on Tuesday

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As a long-term supporter struggling to come to terms with Brighton being in the Premier League, a thread entitled "Barnet on Tuesday" has a very comforting feel to it. :)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
As a long-term supporter struggling to come to terms with Brighton being in the Premier League, a thread entitled "Barnet on Tuesday" has a very comforting feel to it. :)

Indeed; it sounded and sounds like a winnable game. It's my kind of match, I'm massively premier league unready.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Me, swept back and highlights

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Maenpaa
Rosenior Goldson Hünemeier Suttner
Skalak Pröpper Sidwell Izquierdo
Gross
Hemed​

Go strong, get game time into the players who need it but also give some others a chance to get settled and into a rhythm.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Maenpaa
Rosenior Goldson Hünemeier Suttner
Skalak Pröpper Sidwell Izquierdo
Gross
Hemed​

Go strong, get game time into the players who need it but also give some others a chance to get settled and into a rhythm.

Good line up but following your logic, Ryan needs minutes to regain some confidence and Knockaert needs minutes to catch up on fitness levels.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If we don't get 3 points from this one I'll organise a plane with a Hughton Out banner.

Very much so. They are probably the weakest team in the league. I hadn't even noticed them really.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
So you would risk injuries to key players and ensure that the players currently out of the starting 11 have zero match time so when they are called upon during the season they are woefully un-match fit. Great tactic.

If the team haven't gelled yet then it might be a risk worth taking.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Looks like being a low crowd. 8-10k max?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am really surprised how low the gate might be the tickets are very cheap and it's chance for a win and see few new players also we do need a cup run to relive the pressure and build the team spirit .
If you are still thinking about going book some tickets get behind CH and TB. and the team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here