Cheesefest - where's our refund?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
6 quid each that's just emmental!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Get on the blower and give the organisers a baby-bel, bet the woman who organised this will not be laughing, cow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wheelly hope it was opened by Brie Larson holding a nice ripe brie, because if it was that would drive me crackers.

You see that's funny because not only is Brie Larson an actual person, brie is actually a cheese as well.
As you can see here in this photo of Brie Larson, she is very easy on the eye, so couldn't have actually got her name from looking like a wheel of brie, the cheese:-

Brie-Larson-Photo-00.jpg

But wait there's more.
I've already set it up, you see a whole Brie, the cheese, not all of Ms Larson, is call a wheel.
So instead of writing 'really' at the beginning I wrote, wheelly, as if Jonathon Ross was saying it, see, see.

But that's still not the end of the fun.

Brie is my favourite cheese , and as I've already established Ms Larson is very attractive.
So I purposely used the word crackers because not only are they the dry biscuit most commonly associated with all forms of cheese, not just brie. The sight of an attractive lady holding my favourite cheese would be enough to momentarily send me a bit doolally.

Word play is such fun.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Well I’ll b-edam-med The organisers owe your son a reply fromages ago. If they don’t get back to you soon I’d contact your lawyer to cheshire complaint.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The cheesefest didn't sound very Gouda

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There's been no cross examination or investigation into the claims, this story could be full of holes for all we know.

Hi chaps,

Just after a little bit of advice on behalf of Shingle Jr.

Last Saturday, as some of you might know, there was a cheese festival in Brighton.

Shingle Jr paid £6 per ticket in advance. He paid for three tickets.

The event was a shambles the queues an hour long. His friends who arrived 10 mins after were turned away on account of the venue selling out of food. Shingle Jr and friends ate nothing and drank nothing. They went to one of the organisers who told them to email in and they would be issued a refund.

Three e-mails later they have heard nothing back. Shingle Jr has posted on their Facebook wall and some comments have been deleted (although some remain).

He know's its only £18, but he's digging his heels in over the principle.

OK chaps, what recourse does he have at this stage or should he just cut his losses?

Cheers in advance.

Take your story to The Argus.

Would be great to see one of those posed local story miserable face pictures that they take.

Perhaps holding £18 in one hand and a piece of cheese in the other.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was going to go with my wife or filly as some may call her.

But in the end I said to her I don't Caerphilly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here