Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield V Newcastle

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Me, Huddersfield have done proper singings and us and Newcastle have messed about looking for 'bargains'

Huddersfield style of play last year suits them more in the PL. Look how many times last year they tore teams to shreds. And they have added well this year.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Huddersfield style of play last year suits them more in the PL. Look how many times last year they tore teams to shreds. And they have added well this year.

Did they though? Minus goal difference would suggest otherwise?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
But they have 6 more points than us and an 8 goal difference,shows what can happen when you get your squad together early,all this waiting till September fanny doesn't wash,I'd rather have 6 points than wait till September..

From what I've seen today, Man city and Leicester would of beat them easily. You don't think we can beat Palace and Newcastle.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
But they have 6 more points than us and an 8 goal difference,shows what can happen when you get your squad together early,all this waiting till September fanny doesn't wash,I'd rather have 6 points than wait till September..

I'd shudder to think what business we'd have to do to guarantee 6 points from Man City at home and Leicester away.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There is no but. You said they tore teams to shreds a lot last year, and people have pointed out that the stats don't back your point up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Tom Ince who is PL proven against someone who nobody has seen live and coming up from a much inferior league, ???

Appearances: 17
Goals: 1
Wins: 5
Losses: 7

Very much 'proven'. Ryan Giggs, eat your heart out.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So you are prejudging. Izquierdo before he has actally stepped foot on the pitch.

It appears so yes,much rather have a player like Ince,been with his squad all preseason,Izquierdo may well be the real deal,we don't know yet and by the time we find out we could 4 or 5games on with out a win,who knows?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
From what I've seen today, Man city and Leicester would of beat them easily. You don't think we can beat Palace and Newcastle.
We don't even look like scoring nevermind winning games:glare:
So we get beat by both and never look like scoring and suddenly Leicester and Man City would have beaten them easily:wrong:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It appears so yes,much rather have a player like Ince,been with his squad all preseason,Izquierdo may well be the real deal,we don't know yet and by the time we find out we could 4 or 5games on with out a win,who knows?

You really aren't making sense, trying to get out of the hole you're digging? Lua Lua was with us all pre season, would we be 2 0 0 as opposed to 0 0 2 if he had stayed? Seriously, you haven't got a scooby what you are talking about. Try giving the new lad a game before deciding we have done bad business. I will bounce you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here