Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOTD Coverage

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
OK, so we were pretty poor today but the coverage on MOTD was shocking. Didn't show the disallowed goal and then the pundits just talked about Leicester for 4 minutes before moving on. Not even a word about any input from Brighton or what we need to do to improve/compete. I know Lineker is a Leicester fan but the bias in the coverage should not be allowed.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
Totally, totally agree. It was disgusting.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I thought it was quite funny that they did not mention Brighton even once! Not once.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
OK, so we were pretty poor today but the coverage on MOTD was shocking. Didn't show the disallowed goal and then the pundits just talked about Leicester for 4 minutes before moving on. Not even a word about any input from Brighton or what we need to do to improve/compete. I know Lineker is a Leicester fan but the bias in the coverage should not be allowed.

Not a single word about Brighton. Very odd. Not even a mention of the urinals in the away end.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

Could nt agree more not one word on us.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Look at 3 possible Arsenal penalties not given in their match, don't even mention ours, or indeed anything else, total Leicester love-in. Rubbish

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
But haven't we been moaning about our TV coverage since circa 1758.
Anyway, I know I could have watched final score, but I watched BT Sport score and put up with that total pissmidget Savage covering our match, shouting out "we have scored".
I was Luzzing my slippers at the TV.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

We're of little interest to most watching the show. Until we start creating some headlines it'll stay like that.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Look at 3 possible Arsenal penalties not given in their match, don't even mention ours, or indeed anything else, total Leicester love-in. Rubbish

For that reason I'll be buying Smith's crisps with the weekly shop tomorrow. None of that other muck.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
p053z2qs.jpg

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Unless we want our players having their defensive mistakes pulled apart on national television we can thank our stars this one was overlooked and hope we get a better mention following our first win

D

Deleted member 2719

Pathetic coverage and analysis on us, mind you maybe the were trying so hard not rip into us like school bullies.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Palace got mentioned for all of 5 seconds. Maybe we'll have to stay in the Premier League for a few years before we earn that right.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here