Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87

Thread: MOTD Coverage

  1. #61
    Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Haywards Heath
    Posts
    60,123


    0 Not allowed!
    I must admit I thought the 2nd was a foul by Maguire but it happens all the time with Dunk and Duffy some you get some you dont.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #62
      Members GT49er's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Gloucester
      Posts
      16,664


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DavidinSouthampton View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is it not reasonable to expect some sort of constructive criticism? along the lines of "until they do something about......" or, "they need to address the lack of............................ ...............
      Ffs! Aren't there enough people doing that already? - all here on NSC!



      ......although on reflection, I'm not sure that the criticism has been constructive!
    • #63
      Stand Or Fall Clive Walker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      823


      1 Not allowed!
      Get over it
      Goldstone Priestfield Withdean The Amex
    • #64

      1 Not allowed!
      Pah!

      Who wants to watch us lose again. I'll tune in when we win or draw a game.

      Sore loser.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
    • #65

      1 Not allowed!
      Wait till you play away to the big boys. You'll forget Brighton were even on the pitch!
    • #66
      Members SuperFurrySeagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2003
      Location
      Cardiff By The Sea
      Posts
      277


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That Football League how was even worse - no mention of us at all, and not even the usual 13 seconds of highlights.........
      Actually, that's not true. We were mentioned explicitly in the Cardiff game as being interested in Kenneth Zohore, as "Premier League interest" as well. Which still sounded good.
    • #67
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      60,123


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperFurrySeagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Actually, that's not true. We were mentioned explicitly in the Cardiff game as being interested in Kenneth Zohore, as "Premier League interest" as well. Which still sounded good.
      The follow up was better news " Cardiff saying nothing doing as they want to keep their players and mount a challenge".
    • #68
      GEEZUS! Stoo82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      7,534


      0 Not allowed!
      We're going to win maybe 4 or 5 games this season, and possibly draw 10.
    • #69
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Cowfold
      Posts
      7,347


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stoo82 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We're going to win maybe 4 or 5 games this season, and possibly draw 10.
      And you make that assessment after just TWO games? Come on show some faith and give the lads a chance. Did anyone ever thing this season was going to be anything other than a struggle to survive? We'll probably have a better idea of how things may pan out in a couple of months or so.
    • #70
      Who wants a fur coat? Johnny RoastBeef's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      397


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stoo82 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We're going to win maybe 4 or 5 games this season, and possibly draw 10.
      Were you saying the same at the start of last season when we picked up 8 points from a possible 18?
      "Johnny RoastBeef had to keep them all tied up and away from the alarms"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •