Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Chris

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Let's just go for it this season.. if we lose, we lose, but let's give it a good go... Attack, attack...

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
So hard when we have no pace out wide or up top.
Both Citeh and LCFC defence never felt under threat as we were never going to get behind them.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
..................... Ryan .....................

Bruno ... Duffy ... Dunk ... Suttner

........ Stephens .... Sidwell...........

March .... Knockaert .... Izquierdo

.............. New Striker .................

For me :thumbsup:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8078545 said:
..................... Ryan .....................

Bruno ... Duffy ... Dunk ... Suttner

........ Stephens .... Sidwell...........

March .... Knockaert .... Izquierdo

.............. New Striker .................

For me :thumbsup:
No way CH would go for that sadly. More cautious but still more ambitious than the side he puts out currently would be Propper in for March or Izquierdo. Could try and win the midfield then with 3 centre midfielders and not Gross who quite frankly doesn't seem to know where he is playing. Also, Rosenior in for Suttner.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
No way CH would go for that sadly. More cautious but still more ambitious than the side he puts out currently would be Propper in for March or Izquierdo. Could try and win the midfield then with 3 centre midfielders and not Gross who quite frankly doesn't seem to know where he is playing. Also, Rosenior in for Suttner.

You constantly spout this bullshit idea that he plays a cautious side. 2 wingers and CAM/striker....

That isn't cautious. Our lack of a pacey striker is what's holding us back.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
You constantly spout this bullshit idea that he plays a cautious side. 2 wingers and CAM/striker....

That isn't cautious. Our lack of a pacey striker is what's holding us back.

'Spout the idea'? I'll give you some examples then:

1) playing Murphy instead of AK. Who is more of a threat going forwards and gives us some belief and impetus? Youll say he is injured but why not start with him then take him off. It's hard to affect a game coming on.
2) setting up with 10 men behind the ball against city. I wouldn't criticise this too much as we could have got a valuable point but this is a fact and is ummm cautious.
3) waiting for late in the game to make a sub. Why not bring on AK at half time yesterday to change the flow of the game? CH wanted to 'stay in the game' which means keeping the ineffective Gross and Murphy on.

I still think CH can keep us up though and yes I agree with you a pacey and powerful forward would change a lot for the team.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Let's just go for it this season.. if we lose, we lose, but let's give it a good go... Attack, attack...

Not a chance of doing it how others want it. HE is the one who will live or die by his methods so he has to do it HIS way - He has never been relegated. Despite what Norwich fans say and the tough run in he had when he got sacked there. The fact remains he was 5 points clear of the bottom 3 with only 4 or 5 games to play.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Or we could just return to last season's formation. 4-4-2 with Sidwell back in the team. I like the 3 in CM in theory but at the moment they are not working as a unit.

I agree with 4-4-2 against those outside the top six. We looked ok when we reverted yesterday, albeit using a makeshift centre forward.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Usual 5

AK...(2 from)Gross/Stephens/Propper .... March

............Jose

.........Hemed or Murray.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills