Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thoughts from Oz

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Same thoughts echoed from Canada.
More moaning threads on here than ever before imo, even worse than the Hyppia days.

Many people on NSC must surely be embarrassed at themselves.

We are a poor Premier League team, as things stand.
We will hopefully get a bit better and add some decent players.
We will lose many games this season.
Hopefully we will survive and improve to another level next season.

Just accept these facts and try to take some positives from the games each week.

OK.
After today I am positive we will lose again next week.

Just a joke, I'm not moaner.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
FFS sake, is there any chance you lot can shut up bloody whinging and slagging players off after just two, yes 2 , games? We are now in the toughest, biggest, most skillful league in THE WORLD, one of just 20 teams to be there this season. We have an owner, chief executive and manager who are universally respected within the game, a stadium to die for, and another 36 games to get behind and support our team for, yet many seem to want to hang a couple of seasoned international players out to dry already, WTF?

It has taken 34 years to get back to the top of English football, it was never going to be a walk in the park now was it? To all those complaining way too early perhaps you should either stand firmly behind our club and help the players to settle and play, or at least shut up bitching until November. The ingratitude is quite astounding. What happened to #together.

"You lot"??

Didn't hear any whingeing from inside the King Power today mate!

Just the biggest ever "Chrisy Hughton's blue and white army" when he came over at end of the game.

#fake news

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
"You lot"??

Just the biggest "Chrisy Hughton's blue and white army" when he came over at end of the game.

#fake news

Look at me .....I went to the game...

The OP is having a go at the negative posts about the team on NSC,
Many of us saw the game on A stream , we all have our own opinions of the team, The OP is saying back off its 2 games in...and its the Premier League

Why have a go at him? or cant you see he is in Australia so probably could not join you at the game today?

#tosser.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
FFS sake, is there any chance you lot can shut up bloody whinging and slagging players off after just two, yes 2 , games? We are now in the toughest, biggest, most skillful league in THE WORLD, one of just 20 teams to be there this season. We have an owner, chief executive and manager who are universally respected within the game, a stadium to die for, and another 36 games to get behind and support our team for, yet many seem to want to hang a couple of seasoned international players out to dry already, WTF?

It has taken 34 years to get back to the top of English football, it was never going to be a walk in the park now was it? To all those complaining way too early perhaps you should either stand firmly behind our club and help the players to settle and play, or at least shut up bitching until November. The ingratitude is quite astounding. What happened to #together.

F**kin' hell - I'm actually in agreement with you!

Enjoy the moment!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
"You lot"??

Just the biggest ever "Chrisy Hughton's blue and white army" when he came over at end of the game.

#fake news

Morning chap, Not having a pop at those who got off their arse today to actually support the team, but at the numbskulls who are talking about us 'spunking £15 mill' or having a go at regular international players who maybe have not quite gelled as a unit yet, and all against the Premier League Champions in 2 out of the last 3 seasons. Oh, woe is me........

Enjoy the Barnet game, and let's get our points tally off the ground with a win against the other Albion.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
If we could do the double over Burton and others last season, why can't we beat the likes of Manchester City and Leicester this?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
The team needs to gel yet - and we can't say we've been overrun on either match - so with a couple of additions - we'll be ok.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Without (deliberately) reading the rest of the board today...

Those that really understand what it means to be an Albion fan, those that properly went through the shit, those that know what it means to watch us lose at Carlisle away in the bottom division...

They'll get it. They'll know.

Everyone else can moan as much as they like, that's the way of the football world in this day and age. Good luck to you all.

But those that know won't be too bothered by the opinions of those that don't.

If anyone thinks this post comes across as a bit 'superior'... - it is meant to.

This club wasn't formed in 2011, believe it or not.

Arrogant tw@t makes vast number of assumptions about other fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boik

The team needs to gel yet - and we can't say we've been overrun on either match - so with a couple of additions - we'll be ok.

That pretty much sums up my feelings. Hope some of the (hopefully) minority on here offer better support and encouragement to their children in hard times than they do to their team otherwise there's going to be a lot of f@#ked up kids out there.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
We are a poor Premier League team, as things stand.
We will hopefully get a bit better and add some decent players.
We will lose many games this season.
Hopefully we will survive and improve to another level next season.

Just accept these facts and try to take some positives from the games each week.

Spot on. With the sudden inflation in fees this summer, there's very little chance that a newly promoted side can strengthen enough to set the Premier League alight. It'll be a scrap but the aim is to hang in there long enough and evolve over 2 or 3 seasons. 17th would be a brilliant final outcome.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Morning chap, Not having a pop at those who got off their arse today to actually support the team, but at the numbskulls who are talking about us 'spunking £15 mill' or having a go at regular international players who maybe have not quite gelled as a unit yet, and all against the Premier League Champions in 2 out of the last 3 seasons. Oh, woe is me........

Enjoy the Barnet game, and let's get our points tally off the ground with a win against the other Albion.

Evening fella!

I appreciate your point, just wanted it known there was no whingeing at game.

Did u watch in same pub as last week?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Look at me .....I went to the game...

The OP is having a go at the negative posts about the team on NSC,
Many of us saw the game on A stream , we all have our own opinions of the team, The OP is saying back off its 2 games in...and its the Premier League

Why have a go at him? or cant you see he is in Australia so probably could not join you at the game today?

#tosser.

Calm down dear!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Evening fella!

I appreciate your point, just wanted it known there was no whingeing at game.

Did u watch in same pub as last week?

No, keeping those hours will not be a regular occurrence, still yet to see a catch up version even! Will save the silly o'clock stuff for the glam sides (just to wind up their plastics) and the old enemy. Gonna be supporting Matty Ryan against Thailand in a couple of weeks with a few other Albion fans in colours right behind the goal, should be fun!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Double post, sorry!

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Arrogant tw@t makes vast number of assumptions about other fans.

Nothing appears to actually be assumed in that post. You may, of course, disagree with it (as with any post) - but please define what exactly you assume to be an assumption.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here