Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15m spunked up the wall

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
It gives me no great pleasure to say it, but these are two bad buys. Maybe I should have waited a couple of months before posting my views on these Albion players!
Hope I am proved wrong.

Fixed it for you. Let's hope your last sentence is correct. :albion2:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I dunno, with all this unfounded negativity I almost feel compelled to look in on the Brexit thread for a bit of respite from it all!

......... well almost. :lolol:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It gives me no great pleasure to say it, but these are two bad buys. Let's revisit in in a few months.
Hope I am proved wrong.
If only your dad had spunked up the wall we wouldn't have to put up with your wittering, you miserable gimp.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Oh dear did people think we would carry on from last season, Stoke didn't get a point until the 7th game last season and they have been PL for years. All the squad have to get used to the PL Pogba is much better this season if you want an example it doesn't happen over night.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just me who thought Propper was one of our better players today then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I thought he had a much better game that against City where he seemed nervous.

Far too early to judge any new player two games in as they are adjusting to a new team and league.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Just me who thought Propper was one of our better players today then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope... he got caught in possession a couple of times but thought he was the only one of our players who kept the ball moving

Stephens however

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ryan ....useless
Propper.....useless

What's next and who are picking these twats

So disappointing.....

Have you ever played or managed football? Indeed do you even go? Are you just being a WUM because it's easier to do online than in a pub? I find your insight into why they are 'useless' fascinating. We need generals like you!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I dunno, with all this unfounded negativity I almost feel compelled to look in on the Brexit thread for a bit of respite from it all!

......... well almost. :lolol:

No don't give up, it's been a good three years since we had whiners on here, stick with it, it'll be fun seeing them come crawling out from under the stone whence they came!

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Poynings, I would be willing to listen to your opinion if, when sharing your initial views on new players, you referred back to similarly early assessments you had made of other new arrivals and how accurate they were.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here