Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15m spunked up the wall

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Propper would have been amazing last season he's like an international class Stephens. I worry that he may not be the best player for a dog fight.

Wise move renewing sidwell. Get him in the team.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Two games in, just 2, surely we have more patience than this after 34 years? #together

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
I thought Propper was poor today but he did show occasional good touches. I think he needs time to get used to the speed of league etc and then he will come good. The main problem for him is that he and Stephens are too similiar and both look to pass sideways or backwards and neither take on the responsibility to move forward. I was hoping that when we signed him he would be more creative and attacking and making forward runs.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Propper would have been amazing last season he's like an international class Stephens. I worry that he may not be the best player for a dog fight.

Wise move renewing sidwell. Get him in the team.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Sidwell is a standout example of a player who many singled out as being nowhere near good enough for us based on his first few performances for us in the Championship.

This should be food for thought to those who seem so eager to complain about our new signings.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
For me; and whilst the OP has jumped the gun a wee bit... and he's perhaps chosen his words poorly, yet seemingly has the support of quite a few herein re who were the major culprits today.

The sooner we revert to a proper 4-4-2 or similar variant the bloody better. That means Baldock back and/or a normal number 10 alongside a PL ready or capable holding number 9. Put Gross in the middle with Dale and give Propper time to settle in to the speed of the PL.

That and Sidwell, if fit, needs to be around the match day squad.

People are saying that the midfield is struggling to get the ball forward - that will always be the case with Gross dropping deep and Murray or Hemed the only real option moving forward centrally, you're then looking down the wings for your only out ball, alas it's too predictable.

The big Q is this: has Chris got the balls to admit his mistake and reinstate the shape that bought us up? Along similar lines, does Chris have the tackle to drop the errant, nervy players and pick a team with a similar level of adequate ballage?

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ryan ....useless
Propper.....useless

What's next and who are picking these twats

So disappointing.....

Pathetic over reaction. 2 games against very very good opppsition and you have decided to give up on 2 new signings already. Wow. Don't bother watching anymore then quite frankly. Where did you expect us to be after these 2 games with a very new look side?

What is your ideal solution given the financial reality of promotion versus risk versus possible relegation? The balance is far more complicated than you think

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here