Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
IMG_4294.JPG
Premier League Toilets Not!!!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Those toilets were really ****ing bad. One urinal trough was overflowing 20 mins before kick off. They were all full after the game and the floors were flooded.

And whilst we're moaning, what was going on with the bars? Queues from the stand to the counter and lots of people left empty handed.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Stewards were toilet as well apparantly loads of fans were still stuck outside at KO

They only had half the turnstiles open and were really slowly searching every Albion fan whilst Leicester fans were entering with no such checks. When I queried this the steward was unable to answer why that was the case.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Missed the first goal as upgrading a ticket from U21 to Adult and huge queues as a lot of Leicester fans having issues with their season ticket cards at the match day ticket office

Then delayed getting into the ground as slow searching calling forward one fan at a time FFS

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
They only had half the turnstiles open and were really slowly searching every Albion fan whilst Leicester fans were entering with no such checks. When I queried this the steward was unable to answer why that was the case.

It looked like each of the three entrances for the away fans had only one turnstile open; added to this they had a new scanning system in place, but no one on hand to trouble shoot. As the turnstiles weren't staffed, I don't know why all of them weren't opened. When I suggested that this might not be good enough to a steward his response was a considered "tough shit". Good luck to Leicester when West Ham or the Spuds come calling.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here