Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Give us a chance ffs.

51 Not allowed!
    Some appalling comments on NSC on some of the other threads about our start. Beaten by the title favourites in game one and a decent Leicester side on their day and although there are things to fix - players to come back, players to come in and players who'll need to adjust you would think the players are disgracing the badge. Analysing is one thing but there are some knobheads around here, there really are. We might go straight back down but Jesus give it 7 or 8 games before you wade in.
    So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because it’s not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Some appalling comments on NSC on some of the other threads about our start. Beaten by the title favourites in game one and a decent Leicester side on their day and although there are things to fix - players to come back, players to come in and players who'll need to adjust you would think the players are disgracing the badge. Analysing is one thing but there are some knobheads around here, there really are. We might go straight back down but Jesus give it 7 or 8 games before you wade in.
      Spot on. Morons on here. Most of them keyboard warriors supporting The Albion from their sofas.
      'The Goldstone Ground may have been lost, but it will never be forgotten.'

3 Not allowed!
      We've lost two nil at home to the title favourites and two nil away to the champions of two seasons ago. Yes, we have lots to learn in this league and there are improvements to be made but who honestly expected us to pick up anything other than nil points from the first two games? We are BHA FFS. Season starts next weekend for me.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Munchkin View Post
      Spot on. Morons on here. Most of them keyboard warriors supporting The Albion from their sofas.
      I agree with your sentiment but saying they are supporting is far from the truth.
      If we lived in a perfect place nobody would vote Tory.

1 Not allowed!
      Spot on mate , beaten by man city and the team that were champions the season before.last , some.people.need to get a grip.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Medwayseagull View Post
      I agree with your sentiment but saying they are supporting is far from the truth.
      It's going to be a long season but I happen to feel we will gradually improve. The new guys are still settling in but Ryan is not inspiring confidence at the moment. I am still hopeful we'll do enough this year though.

0 Not allowed!
      Early days still. We can turn this around.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....

1 Not allowed!
      yup some very poor comments not only here but fb too some players need to adjust there game but thats not an overnight thing give the guys a chance i thought we were in the game today just some slack passing and a few errors but not a million miles off leicester and plenty of sides far worse than them

0 Not allowed!
      When I saw the title I thought it was a thread from our strikers asking for the midfielders to create something for them
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Agree, need to give it a few games and enjoy the ride