Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Ejected Today.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Heard they wee having a go at the old bill/stewards because they were doing nothing about homophobic abuse ( from someone in the same row )but let's just label them pricks ???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
At least there were 2 thrown out.

If it had been just one, he or she would have been feeling solo.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Heard they wee having a go at the old bill/stewards because they were doing nothing about homophobic abuse ( from someone in the same row )but let's just label them pricks ???

You don't get thrown out of games for having a go at stewards, or I'd have been ejected quite a few times.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
The beardy bloke was arguing with the rozzers all through half time before I saw him getting the heave-ho near the end.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Ive seen it a few times at games where a follower have been giving dogs abuse to the oppo fans and then cried to the police when the "we can see you holding hands" starts. Cant have it both ways.
On a lighter note. Guy with a beard? #HipsterClub

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
To avoid any encore at the Amex, our team needs some fine tuning as well as playing at a higher tempo.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Not sure how any fan can complain about homophobic behaviour when we chant "your to ugly to be gay".
They looked more than capable of looking after them selves.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Some of them seemed to be highly strung and out of tune with rest of us..

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Not sure how any fan can complain about homophobic behaviour when we chant "your to ugly to be gay".
They looked more than capable of looking after them selves.

In a way I agree with you. Chanting that back is to some degree legitimising the abuse, however to not retort, to not say something in the face of abuse is worse.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Disgraceful some of the vile abuse that Chris Whiting had to hear and our own supporters.

Football is still stuck in the dark ages with homophobia and I fear it always will be but you have Raheem Sterling paying a prostitute £3k for a shag when he's got a girlfriend and baby so that makes him a 'lad' when in fact it makes him an absolute bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here