Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our weakest four players today

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
They're not passing to him because he's got a Dwayne Dibbley haircut. You know he will **** it up if you give him the ball.

Let's hope he turns back into 'Cat' sooner,rather than later!

dd.jpg

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Were (IMO) the four new signings.

It's early days and obviously I hope that they're going to be good enough, but that's a 1/19 of the season over already and it's a concern.
Everyone else did ok I'd say. The CB's and Bruno do look at home at this standard.

Sidenote: thought Vardy was absolute ****. Vile, cheating, Steptoe-wannabee.

If you think that Murphy wasn't in our weakest four players on Saturday, then you clearly weren't watching the game and your opinion is invaild.

On top of that, Propper was better than Stephens.

As for you hoping they will be good enough, the fact that you've started this thread with that title suggests otherwise to me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What kind of "supporter" starts a thread with the title "Our weakest four players"? And anyway, aren't there enough player-bashing threads for you to jump on already. Still, I guess you'll all slink away again when we win.
To be fair Bong and Skalak weren't involved so the NSC knives need some fresh targets.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If you think that Murphy wasn't in our weakest four players on Saturday, then you clearly weren't watching the game and your opinion is invaild.

Agreed, Murphy was probably the weakest out them all.

On what planet was that match taking place?

As for you hoping they will be good enough, the fact that you've started this thread with that title suggests otherwise to me.

He probably started it because our new players have an excuse, and need to settle. Whereas there's some encouragement that our Championship players don't look out of place in this division.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
On what planet was that match taking place?

All down to opinions. Stephens gave the ball away more in my opinion and offered less going forward. Not even the point to be honest as I am not criticising Stephens, who also has to get used to the step up in quality.

Agree re Murphy. Can't believe he lasted the full 90 minutes to be honest.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

As for you hoping they will be good enough, the fact that you've started this thread with that title suggests otherwise to me.[/QUOTE]

How about go **** yourself you absolute c**tface? (hang on: why did I have to asterisk this myself?!)
Stop trying to be Freud and achieving BELLEND.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll know whose input to ignore in future.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Tend to agree with you on both Propper and Murphy, but doesn't make an alternate view invalid, just different. Personally can't see any point in trying to define who were worse than others anyway....as a team we simply weren't good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here