Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bedwetters Wet Here!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm beyond bed wetting I'm prepared to commit suicide drowning in my own wee. The club I've supported all my life has been relegated from the premier league after 2 games.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I suggest you listen to those watching the game today and see if you can spot their upbeat positivity after two games

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey I nearly left the wireless on for the 'fans' phone in.

what-a-mistaka-to-maka

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I've shit the bed. Looking forward to getting back to The Championship.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Safely 3rd from bottom and above Palace. Man City will win league and Leicester will end up around 9th. So far so good but we absolutely need at least a point against Watford

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Safely 3rd from bottom and above Palace. Man City will win league and Leicester will end up around 9th. So far so good but we absolutely need at least a point against Watford

Watford and West Brom won today so there will need to be a marked improvement to get anything from those two. Our vest bet of getting our first points is against Newcastle. I have a feeling that we might get a shock result at Arsenal which will launch our season. Remember the game against Forest all those years?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not bedwetting yet, but anyone but a real blinkered fool would think this is good news what we have seen so far.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Here.

I think it's justified. We look scared and devoid of anywhere near enough quality to contemplate staying up. Massive amount of work to do in the transfer window in the next two weeks.

The only ray of light is the manager. We're lucky to have him, he worked miracles to get us up and if anyone can turn it round and keep us up it's Hughton. He needs more help from the recruitment department than he has had so far this summer though.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Not bedwetting yet, but anyone but a real blinkered fool would think this is good news what we have seen so far.

Could have been far worse. Something like a -8 goal deficit! This season will most likely be defined by our minus goal deficit and getting the points obviously

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
We are in for an almighty battle and I'm going to enjoy it! It'll be a nostalgic return to scrapping at the bottom. Those who have only known relative success can now earn their stripes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here