Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Still hasn't got any taller. Thought that he might have worked on that a little in the last few months. It has been pointed out enough times for someone at the club to have done something about it by now. What does he do in training?

Great double save today - becoming a bit of a legend. Loved the way he came back out today to see the fans......

Sometimes one must give it up for the team and a little time on the stretcher would be the answer for shorty Ryan.

400px-A_Torture_Rack.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hero.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's really not bad for a short arse, is he? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Many keepers would have been beaten by the deflection of Dunk going the other way. The 2nd was a great save as well.

Dare I say it, Stockdale may not have kept those out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Many keepers would have been beaten by the deflection of Dunk going the other way. The 2nd was a great save as well.

Dare I say it, Stockdale may not have kept those out.

Prevented Dunk becoming top scorer ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Let's face it, if he were a couple of inches taller, we'd be in the top six......

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Difference between today's and last seasons game against Newcastle was the Keeper. Stockdale let in a header for the 1st goal which should have been saved, Ryan made no such error and made two top class stops. Well played.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Someday we'll have a striker with as much influence on this side's wheeling or loosing as Ryan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have a punt on Ryan. Seems good with his feet, and never seen anyone sprint from one end of the pitch to the other so fast (when we score - Remember that....)
Rush goalie?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Have a punt on Ryan. Seems good with his feet, and never seen anyone sprint from one end of the pitch to the other so fast (when we score - Remember that....)

Stockdale when he thought he could score on a corner in the last minute of play--he sure got down to the other end fast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here