Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Great another cock womble complaining and starting his own thread when there is already a whole thread you could of moaned on already. All look at me I want to be the one who can complain more than you

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Let stockdale leave on a free.

Buy Maty Ryan who can't touch the bar, catch a ball and has no neck for £5.5m.

Now need to buy a third choice keeper for £4m.

This recruitment policy is amazing so far.

Idiot.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Have you seen the size of Stockdale now he's playing at Brum. Svelte he is not. No surprise the club let him go; as he seems to have done this preseason. Too heavy for the PL.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If we're really spending that on another keeper I think there are real concerns at the club over Ryan's performances this far and they are bringing in a potential new no 1.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Knee jerk :tosser:

Really? The bloke is useless. I hope he comes good. If we just offered a decent wage he would have stayed. That is the truth. Going to spend £9 mill plus on a couple of stiffs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really? The bloke is useless. I hope he comes good. If we just offered a decent wage he would have stayed. That is the truth. Going to spend £9 mill plus on a couple of stiffs.

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you between the eyes.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Do you honestly think you know this after two games? Seriously? Do you remember what Stockdale's first few games were like?

The utter stupidity of some of our fans is just astounding, it really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

David De Gea had a woeful few games at the start, imagine if you were the manager there shipping out De Gea to someone because he made a few mistakes :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Do you honestly think you know this after two games? Seriously? Do you remember what Stockdale's first few games were like?

The utter stupidity of some of our fans is just astounding, it really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are the same twats who were still talking like CMS was world class, about 12 months after it was obvious he was league 2 standard.

They like to think they're the reasonable ones.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They are the same twats who were still talking like CMS was world class, about 12 months after it was obvious he was league 2 standard.

They like to think they're the reasonable ones.

How do these people function in every day life? How do they hold down a decent job? I don't understand.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How do these people function in every day life? How do they hold down a decent job? I don't understand.
As soon as anyone half decent starts at their place of work, they HOUND them out, thus leaving themselves as the only people left to do the job?

That's my guess anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here