Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well deserved man of the match

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great double save, although the third shot was offside, the first two would have counted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Also popped back out at the end to patiently sign autographs for peeps in NS

IMG_0171.jpg

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Still hasn't got any taller. Thought that he might have worked on that a little in the last few months. It has been pointed out enough times for someone at the club to have done something about it by now. What does he do in training?

Great double save today - becoming a bit of a legend. Loved the way he came back out today to see the fans......

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Made the team of the week again and is just 2 points off being the top goalie in the telegraph fantasy football league season so far pointage , i hold my hands up and say i was very wrong about him from what i saw in the first 2 games and the pre season footage i thought he was dodgy as fook , well done Mr Ryan .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was arguing with my son who said the same but I said that the player was flagged off side as shown on MOTD but he said he made a double save at each end and I dont remember the one in the north goal 2nd half only the one shown on TV in the South goal. 1st half.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
BensGrandad;8244888[B said:
]I was arguing with my son[/B] who said the same but I said that the player was flagged off side as shown on MOTD but he said he made a double save at each end and I dont remember the one in the north goal 2nd half only the one shown on TV in the South goal. 1st half.

Did you give him the:tosser: sign like you do on NSC to anyone that doesn't agree with you???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here