Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What a fantastic fooking save that was. I tipped him to be a success when he first signed. Proved right

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Easily one of the best keepers in the PL.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When was the last time he made an obvious handling error ? I’m genuinely struggling to think of one.

He’s had the odd game where his kicking has been off, but apart from that he’s been as near faultless as a keeper could be. Outstanding. Dreading January when we won’t have him.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He just dealt with everything expertly today. Even taking out one of our defenders in claiming a catch.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Class on the pitch. Class off the pitch. Fast becoming one of my all time favourite Albion players. Already the favourite ever player of my youngest (he’s only 8) and I wouldn’t bet very much at all, that he would swap me for Maty if the opportunity ever arose ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any footage of the save?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I genuinely think he’s one of the best in the league .

If he gets beat , then no ones stoping it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Have to say he really is a class act on and off the field. Left teh pitch 5 minutes after everyone else signing autographs and posing for pics....

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I haven’t seen a better save this season than that one at the end, from any keeper. The reactions and strength of his hand/wrist were absolutely incredible.

One thing I’ve noticed with Ryan is that he has really strong hands. When he makes a save he nearly always manages to put enough distance on the parry to get it to safety. He is an outstanding goalkeeper.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
First time I can remember the sound of a sharp intake of breath by so many people at the same time at the Amex. As good as a striker scoring a 94th minute winner.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Heard his radio interview in the car in the way home. What did he do ? Say how brilliant D&D have been.

Absolute class from head to toe (not far, obviously [emoji23][emoji23])

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
His lack of height is made up by exceptional agility. 3 consecutive clean sheets at this level is a great achievement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here