Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My Player of the Season at the half way point.

A fantastic piece of business by the club with the added bonus that his wife/girlfriend doesn't appear to be on Twitter either.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Too tall. His low centre of gravity does allow him to get down to low shots very quickly, but an even shorter keeper could get down to low shots even quicker, no?

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
He’s quality and even showed it against Atletico and but for a silly mistake would have been mom even then. Easily best signing of the summer and follows on from other good short albion keepers

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Stocko seems to have bulked up a bit (more)

2ca85255bdbd15a7d316161b405870a0.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He’s quality and even showed it against Atletico and but for a silly mistake would have been mom even then. Easily best signing of the summer and follows on from other good short albion keepers

Which in fairness has lead to one of the greatest things to happen on NSC, in 2017.
This thread is priceless and gets better every game that as Ryan saves us more points.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'll say it if all the flakes won't. £5m, arguably 3 howlers in 3 games...Someone's sold us a pup, if he doesn't concede again between now and the end of the season we might just forget about his unimpressive start. But we're still in August. And we are doomed. Flee, save yourselves. You can't do anymore good back there. It's the END. Sadly it was always going to be like this. Goodbye. Adios. Ciao. Kaput.

Only two games in and I'malready dreading the next game and the one after that ad I finitum. Much rather be a good Championship team other than cannon fodder for the big boys. What's the least number of points scored in a season?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Poor signing. Really strange one. Was not good enough at Valencia

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Absolutely joke of a signing. I've said this from day one. Keepers need to be well over 6 foot. What were the recruitment team thinking ?

This will go down as one of the biggest f.u.c.k. ups in our history due to it being our record signing at the time. The sooner he is dropped the better.

A waste of 5m. Goalkeepers need to be a big unit. End of.

LOLz. And that's just the first PAGE (50 posts per page setting) :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
LOLz. And that's just the first PAGE (50 posts per page setting) :lol:

:bounce:ing sheer stupidity is a bit pointless at the moment, what with no notifications.
You need to make sure the recipient is fully reminded of their acumen.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wonder if @spence has revised his opinion of Maty yet?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think it's rather poor form of the club to have the goalkeeper kit mannequin, in the club shop, taller than our actual keeper.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'Tiny, fat and shit'

:rock::mad::dunce:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Having not seen all the games , has he tried this yet ? he seems to just kick it either left or right from what iv'e seen , imagine Izquierdo latching on to these now and then .

giphy.gif

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Having not seen all the games , has he tried this yet ? he seems to just kick it either left or right from what iv'e seen , imagine Izquierdo latching on to these now and then .

giphy.gif

He actually tried a SHOT in the Watford game, to stop Gomez taking the P1SS with how far out he was roaming.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Having not seen all the games , has he tried this yet ? he seems to just kick it either left or right from what iv'e seen , imagine Izquierdo latching on to these now and then.
He does it most.games, certainly tried one v Bournemouth, straight through to their keeper.
Need the new.signing straight up the middle not Murray clapping above his head with a thumbs up, for good measure, as the ball sails through no man's land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here