• Oumar Niasse

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dwamena for me, Something about him makes me think he's got great future ahead of him.

I'm with you on this although like Propper, Ryan, Groß & Suttner; he'd not hit the ground running where as Niasse would.

But given a bit of time, I think this guy has everything needed to be a top top PL striker. Gut feeling.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Dwamena purchase to be that burly mini Lukaku type player with a physical presence but some legs as well, and then a loan of some sort, a number 9 that can run in behind and has a bit of trickery like a non injury prone Danny Ings or JRod

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Raphael Dwamena looks like a better version of Benteke.

After the Leicester performance, he looks like the ideal striker for us. A bargain anywhere under £15m. You can see why we're going big on him knowing he's only just recently joined FC Zurich.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
He isn't getting a game at the moment and he's not really a front man, how about Coutinho?
I do not know of anyone player who is feasible and available that could make us better up front at the moment who would honestly make a difference.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
None of them. We need seasoned prem experience in all areas. I thought this much would be obvious by now. As if it wasn't blatantly obvious before season kicked off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
None of them. We need seasoned prem experience in all areas. I thought this much would be obvious by now. As if it wasn't blatantly obvious before season kicked off.
Ok I know I shouldn't, but I'll bite anyway:-

Who?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We should have bust the bank to get Jay Rodreiguez, Perez is available from Arsenal. Peter Crouch rarely gets a game at Stoke. Even get Ulloa back, he has proved his up to this level. There's 4...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I to think Jay Rodriguez would have been a decent signing, as for the others, well they aren't even worth debating.
I knew I shouldn't have started it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I to think Jay Rodriguez would have been a decent signing, as for the others, well they aren't even worth debating.
I knew I shouldn't have started it.

You honestly think Ulloa and Crouch isnt better tjan what we already have?...Crouch had got more prem experience under his belt, than our entire squad three times over. Your right it's not worth discussing....But I'll tell you this. Unless we sign a proven striker at this level, we will be down by Xmas.....although if your not going to show any attacking intent, it wouldn't make any difference is we signed Aguero tbh. Bloom may as well save his money.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You honestly think Ulloa and Crouch isnt better tjan what we already have?...Crouch had got more prem experience under his belt, than our entire squad three times over. Your right it's not worth discussing....But I'll tell you this. Unless we sign a proven striker at this level, we will be down by Xmas.....although if your not going to show any attacking intent, it would make any difference is we signed Aguero tbh. Bloom may as well save his money.
Begging the question why would 2 other big lumps up front be any better than the 2 big lumps we already have?
The big lads aren't the problem, YET, it's the players around them, or to be more precise the lack of players around them.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Begging the question why would 2 other big lumps up front be any better than the 2 big lumps we already have?
The big lads aren't the problem, YET, it's the players around them, or to be more precise the lack of players around them.

For what it's worth, I think we got a squad more than capable of holding its own. With the addition of a bit of quality up top.....Its the negative, denfencive, everyone is better than us attitude, that will be our undoing. Hughton first and foremost concern is not to lose above trying to win. Which was fine last year, because 9 times out of ten, we had the better players.....a change in attitude is what's needed. Instead of licking everyone's arse and telling them how superior they are....We are beat before we start.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For what it's worth, I think we got a squad more than capable of holding its own. With the addition of a bit of quality up top.....Its the negative, denfencive, everyone is better than us attitude, that will be our undoing. Hughton first and foremost concern is not to lose above trying to win. Which was fine last year, because 9 times out of ten, we had the better players.....a change in attitude is what's needed. Instead of licking everyone's arse and telling them how superior they are....We are beat before we start.

Doesn't answer the question, but still I'll plough on.

If IF the pacy targets, Jose & Raphael, had been bought before the start of the season, I think both games would have been different.
I think the opposition defense would have been warily, their midfield wouldn't have been on the front foot for 90 minutes, and that would have made for slightly more even contests, probably still resulting no points, but more optimism.

CH had no choice to play as he has because he knew we weren't going to hurt the opposition from open play.

That wouldn't have been any different with Crouch and/or Ulloa up front.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here