• Raphael Dwamena

Votes: 85 62.5%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Has to be Dwamena. They want £15million. Give it to them. if he scores 15-20 goals in the premier league he will be worth double that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A tried and tested white player.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
So bid in for Zohore with Niasse as a probable 2nd choice and Clive Walker's source reckoning done deal for Dwarmena, I think 2 new strikers in is good cover for forward line, didn't like idea of Brown or Gross having to cover striker role regardless of whether they can play there if required.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Has to be Dwamena. They want £15million. Give it to them. if he scores 15-20 goals in the premier league he will be worth double that.

Looks a bit lightweight for me ... need a bit of both to play up front on your own ?

Of the 4 listed Zahore gets my vote, as he has pace, something Wood does not have, and is a far more reasonable price.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Looks a bit lightweight for me ... need a bit of both to play up front on your own ?

Of the 4 listed Zahore gets my vote, as he has pace, something Wood does not have, and is a far more reasonable price.

Baldock looks lightweight as well, But he makes up for it with skill. I think the Premier league is more for quality then the huge 6f 2 brutes of the championship.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Bloody hell i agree with you :eek:

He does look lightweight. Zahore also gets my vote and appears to have adapted to English football ok.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
It depends, do we want to be another stoke city with tall players kicking everyone up in the air and hated by all. Or a skilful footballing Swansea side!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here