Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Using NBC Sports to watch Premier League games (including ours)

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Opera browser has a good, free built in VPN you should be able to use fine. Yes if the laptop has a graphics card that'll be no problem, more likely to be your internet speed that is potentially a problem.

Have you tried streaming with a free VPN? In my experience they don't perform well at all - they result in much lag and buffering such that it's a waste of time for streaming. This might give the impression that it's your internet that's the problem, when it's not, it's because the VPN is not up to the job. If it does work, it might just downgrade you to a low quality stream. These days internet speeds shouldn't be a problem at all. Even your basic broadband will do the job.

I use IPVanish, which cost me about £50 for the year if I recall with discount codes (can be easily found on the internet). They have an app which is installed on my Fire Stick. There are loads of other options.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
As I read that they only show games covered by Sky or BT is that correct?

I don't know, so far i've been able to see the football matches i've wanted, As for F1 the links these are Sky, Bein & american tv and a few other broadcasters but i normally go for the Sky or American as the links are good with a good quality stream, if you get the right ones you'll get HD.

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
Alright, I managed to pay with paypal.

Basically, they just wanted me to add a credit card to my paypal, but the money was taken from my paypal account and not from my credit card.

And it seems that they are only streaming the games that are not on TV - which is pretty good since I have all TV channels for PL :)

Last edited:

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Finally broke down and bought this (I'm in the US).. wife gave me an eyeroll.. lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here