Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Umm yes. Man City won't pull up any trees with their defence over the course of the season. Even bloody Middlesborough scored 2 against them at the end of the season. Middlesborough. We didn't really test them. I understand why given their attacking talent but we didn't and we set up not too.

They have spent £200 million on their defence since then !!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's going to be a long old season at this rate, I can't see where a goal is coming from let alone a point

At least starting with Murray and March shows a SLIGHT flicker of intent to get beyond the halfway line. Taking (grasping at) the positives here :thumbsup:

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
He's started off this season incredibly cautious. Not too sure how we are going to get the ball forward. March and Murphy must play further up. Gross has to be an attacking player too. The thing that has dawned on me is that what are Man City and
Leicesters weakness? Defence. Yet we don't try and exploit this. Also what one player do we have that would worry opposition? Knocky and he's sub. Anyway we've got a chance. Let's hope all is not well in the home teams camp. Their midfield two aren't any better than ours.Matty James was at Barnsley last year.

Disagree there, March in form is an unplayable attacker, to any defence.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
191601.jpg

:(

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Like the starting line-up. Bench looks weak. Apart from AK there is nobody on the bench that can come on and change the game if we need it

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
£120m on 3 wing backs to give them width going forward. Anyway to today. We've got a chance just a bit of a shame the line up is cautious

Cautious... we're away.

Who else is meant to be there other than AK...
I think people's perception that we need a superstar gaffer (as defined by an article mention on here a few days ago)

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Disagree there, March in form is an unplayable attacker, to any defence.

Agree but think AK is an even greater threat (championship player of the season). Let's hope March can player further forward this week! Also hope it's a tight 0-0 when AK comes on for Murphy.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Got back to Reading an hour ago. Car broke down on the M40 around Bicester. Got the car patched up but didn't think it was up for another 70 miles and then the 100 odd back this evening.
Gutted and two wasted tickets but hope the win can compensate (or the loss makes missing the game less devestating :lol: ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here