Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Now I know what the Middlesboro fans were talking about, They spent millions to stay up, but it wasn't enough!.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I'm not sure what some of you were expecting. Did you really think we would walk into the prem with 4/5 new players in the team and be better than Leicester or even Man City. Please give the players time to find their rhythm and to gell. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERY MATCH.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I'm not sure what some of you were expecting. Did you really think we would walk into the prem with 4/5 new players in the team and be better than Leicester or even Man City. Please give the players time to find their rhythm and to gell. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERY MATCH.
No not all but do expect a goalkeeper that doesn't throw one in a game and left back that can defend!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Please give the players time to find their rhythm and to gell. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERY MATCH.

I don't think anyone is expecting us to win every match.

Just keeping it at 0-0 beyond 47 seconds would be nice though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

No ones moaning about losing it's the manner of I.e. gifting chances

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think anyone is expecting us to win every match.

Just keeping it at 0-0 beyond 47 seconds would be nice though.

We kept to that for 70 minutes last week. Maybe now, we know we have to grit our teeth and go for it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Obviously if we carry on like this we will be relegated. However, we have loads of opportunities to make up for a bad start. A season isn't made in the first few games. We had a very bad start the first time we played in the top league and we did okay in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here