Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
DHmCeq7XcAE84Dp.jpg:large

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No pace through the middle, on the pitch or bench.

Glen's in for a long day instead of Tomer, hopefully the team will find a way through.
I'm banking on Pascal from dead ball efforts.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He's started off this season incredibly cautious. Not too sure how we are going to get the ball forward. March and Murphy must play further up. Gross has to be an attacking player too. The thing that has dawned on me is that what are Man City and
Leicesters weakness? Defence. Yet we don't try and exploit this. Also what one player do we have that would worry opposition? Knocky and he's sub. Anyway we've got a chance. Let's hope all is not well in the home teams camp. Their midfield two aren't any better than ours.Matty James was at Barnsley last year.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's started off this season incredibly cautious. Not too sure how we are going to get the ball forward. March and Murphy must play further up. Gross has to be an attacking player too. The thing that has dawned on me is that what are Man City and
Leicesters weakness? Defence. Yet we don't try and exploit this. Also what one player do we have that would worry opposition? Knocky and he's sub. Anyway we've got a chance. Let's hope all is not well in the home teams camp. Their midfield two aren't any better than ours.Matty James was at Barnsley last year.

Man City's weakness! Are you joking?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What a bunch of ****ing moaners on here. Give us a bleeding chance will ya?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Man City's weakness! Are you joking?

Umm yes. Man City won't pull up any trees with their defence over the course of the season. Even bloody Middlesborough scored 2 against them at the end of the season. Middlesborough. We didn't really test them. I understand why given their attacking talent but we didn't and we set up not too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here