Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Ryan is brave and a natural shot stopper. However he makes mistakes and most importantly is not big enough for the premier league. 10 days to sign another goal keeper.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Woeful collectively first half, better in the second. It'll take a few games for all our 'jcl's' to gel in the team. Not overly worried yet and my knickers are not wet or in a twist....yet

D

Deleted member 2719

Ryan is brave and a natural shot stopper. However he makes mistakes and most importantly is not big enough for the premier league. 10 days to sign another goal keeper.

I am brave and can stop shots when they are hit at me, however i am a crap goalie.

Big decision from the board, what will they do???

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
We have been so spoilt over the last couple of seasons with victories ,not used to this losing shit lol but im sure we will come good

D

Deleted member 2719

Full time stats.

Bha Full time.PNG

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I am brave and can stop shots when they are hit at me, however i am a crap goalie.

Big decision from the board, what will they do???

No you're not and no you can't.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Comfortably second best across all areas of the pitch today.

Feel a bit sorry for those who travelled today - it wasn't great watching it over the live stream.

Let's have more of a go at Watford please.

Always look on the bright side of life..dada,. dada dada dada dada.....There are still 7 teams on zero points with 3 of them playing tomorrow

Last edited:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Just can't see us scoring a single goal with this team and that's a fact . Ryan how the hell did we get conned £5 million just can't hold onto anything . Going forward it's all to easy it like a pre season friendly I know it's only two games but it's crying out for pace up top hemed Murray not good enough need to b ruthless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Our new signings woefully off the pace, the team as a whole easy to read, no real string of passes, one real shot on target, perhaps a 4-4-2 in hindsight with recognised forwards, not Solly March as a hopeful. Solly not willing to take players on, looking at buying in a 6'3 forward, another lump, when we need someone that can nip behind the back line and contribute a few goals, would that complete our signings for a season of hoofball? This is going to be a very, very long season, I want to see Albion supporter pics now and how many greys they have spouted from their heads come May.

However, I will be, as always, upbeat that we will survive.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Most positive thing I see..... on radio it was clear to hear the ringing cries of "Albion, Albion" from the mass of our fans . We may have lost a couple but we have superb support, even in disappointment...
We'll get there, it's a marathon not a sprint . :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here