Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Unfortunately our inability to hold any possession or develop an attack was shown up last week. This week it's clear so far that our defence can't cope with fast counter attacking. Watching a live stream in Mexico and very concerned...

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Stockdale wanted to go home. You can't force someone to play for you.

He's not from Birmingham. He's from North Yorkshire. We wouldnt give him a longer contract yet we gave Baldock one 🤔. At this stage I wish we signed a keeper better than Ryan and Stockdale. Always worrys me when people talk about a goalkeeper's 'distribution' being excellent. We need a shot stopper. Whenever he makes a save he'll be holding onto it to relieve the pressure we'll be under.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's not from Birmingham. He's from North Yorkshire. We wouldnt give him a longer contract yet we gave Baldock one ��. At this stage I wish we signed a keeper better than Ryan and Stockdale. Always worrys me when people talk about a goalkeeper's 'distribution' being excellent. We need a shot stopper. Whenever he makes a save he'll be holding onto it to relieve the pressure we'll be under.

He's not from Birmingham, nor is he from North Yorkshire. He's from Leeds which is West Yorkshire.

L

litmanen

I assume that nobody here knows if Knockaert is fully fit or not. Lets just hope that he will soon be in the starting eleven again.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We just look like really nervous again, people acting like they have 0 time on the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Massive error against Athletico, should have saved the second last week and another massive error today.if we continue with him giving away a goal a game we will going down!
We're going down that was always the case. But rather we didn't gift goals every week, would like the odd win now and again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here