Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sean Dyche interview...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
When asked by an earnest reporter about strikers...

'What sort of player are you looking for?'

"One that gets the ball and whacks it in the net a lot"

[emoji23]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

[emoji23]

Yes I watched that interview, along with the chuckling clown, that is Conte.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

[emoji23]

He's taking over from wee Gordie.

I quite like Sean Dyche. He's a good manager.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
He's taking over from wee Gordie.

A couple of favourites - Talking about Wayne Rooney: "It's an incredible rise to stardom. At 17 you're more likely to get a call from Michael Jackson than Sven Goran Eriksson."

On Eric Cantona's bizarre press conference: "If a Frenchman goes on about seagulls, trawlers and sardines, he’s called a philosopher. I’d just be called a short Scottish bum talking crap."

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sean Douche is still a **** though. I have to say taking 6 points of that ginger Dalek would be a highlight of my season.

He wouldn't have let his team admire City's players in the same way a few of ours did last week. A few City players would have felt the odd tackle. I noticed City players had a couple of yellow cards against them whilst we had none. Not saying he would have beaten them mind. His teams at home though are tough to beat.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He wouldn't have let his team admire City's players in the same way a few of ours did last week. A few City players would have felt the odd tackle. I noticed City players had a couple of yellow cards against them whilst we had none. Not saying he would have beaten them mind. His teams at home though are tough to beat.
It's not like City haven't played a team who put in some hard challenges before. That tactic would have given some of our players early yellow cards, and meant they had to be cautious in the tackle from then on.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's not like City haven't played a team who put in some hard challenges before. That tactic would have given some of our players early yellow cards, and meant they had to be cautious in the tackle from then on.

I didn't mean deliberately kick them Triggaar just get some proper tackles in. Yeah you'll pick up the odd yellow but standing off and just worrying about keeping shape is fine but sometimes you have to press and get a foot in. It's not that I don't see your point about early yellows.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

Point taken. It looks like we did that again today for Leicester's first.

SD is still a cheeseybellend.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
In 2014/15, Burnley beat Man City 1-0 at Turf Moor (George Boyd) and drew 2-2 at City from two down at the half-time. Ashley Barnes scored Burnley's first.

We still got relegated, though.

We lost TWICE 2-1 to them last season but deserved a draw in the home match after Marney had put us ahead.

City are good but a high-tempo pressing game and a few hard tackles can ruffle their flair players' feathers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here