Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The official @Pogue Mahone Vuelta a Espana thread ****

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Most of my time over the next two weeks is going to be spent fretting over Leicester and Watford.

Then we have an international break, and for a period we don't have to worry about results or transfers and can be distracted by other sports.

Will Chris Froome at last add another Grand Tour to his palmares? He has come so close, so often. Is Barguil up to it? Could Nibali swim in to nick it or will Contador have his perfect final swan song? With Aru and Bardet also there, it's packed full of big names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You could have mentioned Fantasy Vuelta, in this half-arsed effort.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I for one am glad to see this thread reborn. I will be at the top of the Cumbre del Sol for the finish of stage 9 where 2 years ago I saw Froome pipped by Dumoulin in the last 100 metres. As the climb is 22% in places there's plenty of time to actually see the cyclists in action.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A short circuit of Nimes today. You'd have thought the French would be a bit sniffy about the Vuelta starting on their shores. I wonder if they'll be nicer to Froome because it's not Le Tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I for one am glad to see this thread reborn. I will be at the top of the Cumbre del Sol for the finish of stage 9 where 2 years ago I saw Froome pipped by Dumoulin in the last 100 metres. As the climb is 22% in places there's plenty of time to actually see the cyclists in action.

I'll be at the top of the Col de La Perche on Monday for stage three. Very much looking forward to this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here